Submitted 6 October 2023 by Eduardo Fernandez-Duque & Claudia Valeggia
Behavioral, Ecology, and Conservation Undergraduate Research in Argentina, Summer 2024 NSF-International Research Experience for Students.
Join the Owl Monkey Project of Formosa-Argentina
• Field site located in the Humid Chaco of Formosa.
• Join a 28-year study of the behavior, ecology, and demography of primates and conservation of biological corridors in the Argentinian Chaco.
• 8 weeks in the field with national and international researchers.
• Gain scientific & grant writing skills while developing your own research.
• $4,000 stipend
• Apply https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JaSLUEvTWFMmwZU95JP7bu7UU9csRp6YuQWEtuwbGRI/edit
Deadline for applying: January 4, 2024
Copyright © 2023 American Association of Biological Anthropologists.
Site programming and administration: Ed Hagen, Department of Anthropology, Washington State University